With head and foot incline, this entry-level adjustable base is a great jumping off point to experience the convenience and health benefits of an adjustable bed base. You can sit up in bed to eat, watch TV, or read, and the ability to adjust positions while you sleep also helps reduce snoring, acid reflux, and sleep apnea. The N150 is so quick and easy to set up it only take two people five minutes from start to finish. This adjustable base fits into most bed frames, can attach to any headboard and the sleek, black finish looks great anywhere.
- Sleek, durable metal frame with black finish
- Incline option up to 58 degrees for head, 40 degrees for foot panels
- Foldable for easy storage and quick 15-minute setup from start to finish
- Can be placed directly on foundations, beds, or the ground
- Responsive motor adjusts quickly and quietly
Moving your bed doesn’t have to be a hassle. The sleek, metal frame folds in half for easy shipping and storage.
A truly versatile design. Place directly on foundations, existing bedframes, or the ground—whatever works best for your room. Plus, it only takes 15 minutes to set up from start to finish.
Quiet is essential for good sleep. You can make quick and quiet adjustments at the push of a button—without waking anyone up.